Personal Data Protection – Updated under EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
nft-learning.io, represent the operator in accordance with GDPR and therefore we are responsible for the processing of the data described below. For questions or requests regarding data processing, please contact our Data Protection Officer, whose contact details can be found below.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at any time using the following contact methods:
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on data processing
We will process personal data collected through the online customer registration form and, in the course of future business transactions, for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract. This processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of GDPR.
We will process all your personal data collected through the online registration form as well as placement of orders on our website and during all future commercial transactions in order to conduct business relationships and data analysis. We will also contact you for these purposes by email, phone.
For the purposes mentioned above, your data will be stored in our database and will be enriched with data that we collect from public sources (eg the Trade Registry). This processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
All your personal data collected through the online customer registration form and throughout all future business transactions will be processed by us and in order to provide you with information about advertising and marketing campaigns. This processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
It is necessary to follow our legitimate interests to inform you of our offers and services and to expand our relationship with our clients. If you have given us prior consent, we will also use your personal information to provide you with our information by email, telephone. This processing is legitimately based on Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 (a) GDPR.
In order to achieve the above mentioned goals, we use service providers, respectively empowered according to art. 28 GDPR, for example our hosting service providers, support platforms and services, courier service providers or our service providers for sending emails, contacting or printing customized advertising materials.
We ensure through contractual arrangements that these service providers process personal data in accordance with European data protection legislation to guarantee a high level of data protection even if personal data are transferred to a country where normally uses a different level of data protection and for which there is no decision of the EU Commission. No other transfers of personal data will be made to other recipients, unless we have this obligation by law.
For more information about the appropriate protection of the international data transfer or copy thereof, please contact our data protection officer by email at email@example.com
Mandatory / Voluntary Data Providing and Time of Preservation
Providing the following data is necessary to be able to conclude a contract with you and process the customer’s record: the customer’s name (= your company name), legal form, billing address, company phone number, fiscal code refers to EU customers: VAT registration number), identification data of an authorized purchaser (eg business owner), authorized buyer (eg business owner or buyer), proof of the existence of your company .
The rest of the data collected during the customer registration process is provided by you on a voluntary basis. You are not required to provide us with these personal data and these data are not a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement to enter into a contract. If you do not provide us with this personal data, this will not have any consequences on you. Your personal data will be stored until termination of the relationship with the customer, unless we have a legal obligation to store your data further in order to to present them to public authorities, for example tax authorities. Storing and transferring your personal data to public authorities for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation is legally based on Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 (c) GDPR.
As a data subject, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at any time and free of charge with a notification using the contact details listed above for exercising your rights under the GDPR. These rights are as follows:
• The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the processed data (access right, Article 15 GDPR),
• The right to request inaccurate data correction or incomplete data completion (right of rectification, Art. 16 GDPR),
• The right to request the deletion of personal data and, if personal data has been made public, the transmission of information on the removal request to other operators (the right of deletion, Article 17 GDPR)
• Right to request restriction of data processing (right to restrict processing, Article 18 GDPR),
• The right to receive personally identifiable information about the data subject in a commonly used and meccanizable structured format and request the transmission of such data to another operator (data portability, Article 20 GDPR),
• The right to oppose data processing with the intention to cease processing (right to object, Article 21 GDPR),
• The right to withdraw at any time a given consent to stop processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of the consent granted prior to withdrawal (the right to withdraw consent, Article 7 of the GDPR)
• The right to file a complaint with a supervisor if you consider data processing to be a violation of the GDPR (Right to Submit a Complaint to a Surveillance Authority Article 77 GDPR).
Because of possible changes to legislation, a change to these data protection notices may become necessary. In this case, we will inform you of such changes. To the extent that changes affect a processing that is based on your consent, we will require a new consent if necessary.